[Eat Crab and want to vomit]_ Nauseous_ Reason
Crab is a kind of food that many people like to eat. It is also a kind of delicious meat with excellent taste.
Of course, after eating crabs, some people enjoy the deliciousness, and some people have some adverse reactions. For example, many people experience vomiting after eating crabs. This may be caused by eating too much, It may also be caused by the crabs not being clean or by physical reasons!
First, what’s going on when eating crab?
1. Eating too many crabs may cause anti-swelling, which may cause vomiting. It is best not to eat too much at one time, just eat 2-3 crabs.
2. The crab is not clean. The crab itself carries some harmful substances. If the crabs are not cleaned, these harmful substances can easily cause physical discomfort and vomiting.
3, eating cold food crab crab itself is a cold thing, if after eating crab crab, eating cold food such as melon, pear, beer, it may stimulate the stomach and intestines, resulting in symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting.
4. Physical reasons If the body is debilitated or has gastritis and is allergic to crabs, vomiting is likely to occur after eating crabs.
Second, what should I do if I eat crab?
1. When you stop eating and feel vomiting after eating crabs, it is best not to continue to eat, so as not to increase the burden on the body and make the body weaker.
2. Drink hot water. Crabs and crabs are cold. Eating crabs is very likely to cause stomach cold, which makes people feel vomiting. Drinking hot water or ginger water can expel the cold in the body and alleviate the discomfort of stomach cold.sense.
3, drink some vinegar and vomit after eating crabs, you can drink some vinegar water, generally use 100 ml of vinegar against 200 ml of purified water, mix thoroughly, drink vinegar to ease the discomfort.
4, medical examination If you say that vomiting after eating crabs, then it is best to go to the hospital to check, so as not to cause other problems, affecting the health of the body.
Third, precautions for eating crabs 1.
Pregnant women, spleen and stomach, cold, weak constitution, diarrhea, exogenous cold, dysmenorrhea, gout, allergies, high blood lipid content, cardiovascular disease, patients with liver and gallbladder diseases are not suitable for eating crabs.
Dead crabs are best not eaten.
The protein in dead crabs has changed, and subsequently histamines are produced, which are harmful to the human body.
Crab that is not cooked is best not eaten.
Crabs carry certain bacteria and parasites. If they are not cooked, these harmful substances may still be present in the crabs. After human consumption, they are prone to diarrhea and abdominal pain, and even some people may develop acute pancreatitis.
Do not eat fruit or tea immediately after eating crab, otherwise it will cause physical discomfort, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting and other problems.